Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Oh, teeth marks on her railings? Yeah, she was going to have to get gnawing and scratching posts. No destroying the house just because they could, that was a new rule. But for now, Pim was perfectly content to dig at the clay, making quite the mess.

”Not inside the body…though that’s a good idea too, I am going to come back to you on that one.” she said with a grin. ”So, all matter in the world is made up of these tiny little…things. Or…ugh, I don’t have a word for it uhm…” she tapped her chin in thought. If she was going to talk about these things she needed a word for them. They were…units? That sounded like measurement. Blocks? Too childish. ”Cells. Let’s call them cells. And they are very, very tiny. So this thing you make would need to make it so I can put some sort of matter on one side of the lens, and then when I look through the other side I will be able to see these tiny, itty-bitty cells…but the device itself shouldn’t be too big I think because I will want to be able to write notes while I look at it, or manipulate whatever is on the other side of the lens without walking back and forth.” she said, trying to be more detailed in her description.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 09:26 PM