Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
”Do you think that is a good word for it? I just…sort of made it up right now.” Phoebe said with a small smile. She had thought of the body as a house, and all the little things were the rooms that made it up, but rooms was too odd sounding. So she had quickly deduced to cells, like jail cells – perhaps a morbid interpretation but with a bit more flexibility to have its meaning twisted maybe.

”Yes, exactly! Skin, blood, wood, leaves, hair, anything really. And like a telescope lens makes it so you can see the stars, the lens in this would let me see these tiny little cells that make up the skin and blood and wood and such.” she said, repeating what he said to really confirm they were on the same page. ”And they are really tiny, Remi. I don’t think there is a good enough comparison for just how small these things are.” She noticed then that Pim was about to claw all the way through Remi’s sculpture and quickly picked him up off the desk.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Phoebe - 06-04-2019, 04:57 PM