Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe grinned and laughed a bit. ”Well…I suppose if I am the first one to talk about them medically, I do get to name it what I want, don’t I?” she said. It would be a discovery in a way – sure the gods knew about them but humans? This was totally new to them, or to her at least and she assumed to most people too.

She listened quietly to Remi’s description, closing her eyes briefly to try and imagine it. It was a difficult task, since what she was asking for didn’t exist, and was rather an amalgamation of many things. But she trusted Remi, and what she could conjure up in her mind did seem feasible. ”That sounds about right to me.” she said after a moment’s pause, petting the top of Pim’s head. "I agree it doesn't need to swivel...but maybe there should be a way to adjust the focus, depending on the size of the sample?"
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Phoebe - 06-04-2019, 05:22 PM