Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe watched in awe as Remi made perfectly designed pieces out of thin air. Even Pim was captivated, watching wide-eyed, tail flicking with excitement. Not that he fully understood what was going on, but Phoebe was excited so he was too. ”You are amazing, Remi. Simply amazing.” she praised, a big grin on her face. The crowning jewel, the lens, came last, and she watched in amazement as the opalescent thing came into existence. Its rainbowy exterior seemed fitting, considering it was inspired by visions brought to her by the kaleidoscopic Frey.

The hint of his sadness was not lost on her as she carefully took the lens. ”This is great! Now I will have practiced it with you here, in case I ever need to take it off to clean it.” she said, twisting the situation to be a positive one. She looked where the lens was supposed to go and ever so carefully screwed it in, Pim scrambling onto Remi’s shoulders again to watch. ”Alright! Let’s see if it works!” Phoebe said, placing her hand on the viewing platform before looking into the now encased lens, holding her breath.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Phoebe - 06-04-2019, 05:38 PM