God Quest When All Other Lights Go Out
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"They are," Ludo confirmed, a wisp of cloth snaking out to coax the little souls back and away from the lantern; at least that proved that its pull was as powerful as expected. The porcelain mask dipped its head to acknowledge the gratitude before Ludo surged back from the light, letting the lantern lower to sit upon the forest floor. "Perhaps you will. I wish you luck in your endeavour, fox. LongNight will not be easy, even though the barrier has fallen."

At the mention of anything else, the soul guide shook its head. "Me? No. This forest is troubled though, sweetling. Very, very troubled, as are the lands within where the barrier used to be. They need your attention more than I."

Ludo drifted up and into the branches of the woods, seeming to dissipate into smoke there. If Jigano listened close, it might have even been singing.

Congratulations! Jigano has completed a God Quest and has received the following item:

SoulKeeper | A magical lantern capable of housing lost souls of the departed. The lantern keeps them safe until such a time as they can be released to Ludo and Mort.
LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Messages In This Thread
When All Other Lights Go Out - by Jigano - 06-04-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: When All Other Lights Go Out - by Ludo - 06-07-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: When All Other Lights Go Out - by Jigano - 06-07-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: When All Other Lights Go Out - by Ludo - 06-07-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: When All Other Lights Go Out - by Jigano - 06-07-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: When All Other Lights Go Out - by Ludo - 06-08-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: When All Other Lights Go Out - by Jigano - 06-09-2019, 04:40 PM