Absolute Power
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
cigarettes, the taste of whiskey on your lips
still haunting my every kiss - do you remember it?
Zariah’s expression remained perfectly schooled as the room flared and sparked with power, continuing her perfect porcelain appearance of nothingness even as the goddess appeared. It surprised her, having heard those like her tended to do poorly at shrines. ”That you recognize our difference to others speaks volumes to your astuteness, goddess.” Zariah said, returning the compliment. She did know how to schmooze when needed.

”I am glad to hear you will listen, and hope as well that you will answer, and that you will indulge my reasons for this line of questioning.” she said, having noted that no such promise had been made by the lithe young woman before them. It was odd, but Zariah saw much of herself in her. Her slim build, her power, her impressive talents, her leadership of many followers…in a number of ways they were doppelgangers. ”I come from a world where magic reigned supreme, our lineage the most powerful of them all after a millennia of careful breeding and training.” Zariah said, gesturing between her and Edrei. ”We were masters of it there, and it is but a matter of time before we are masters of it here and we will control this land.” she said calmly, but with confidence. ”I am aware that such people are called Abandoned here, because the Old Gods are not fond of us due to the events that led to your capture.”

She paused, considering her words with even more care now. ”I am unimpressed with these Old Gods who do not see the value in the abilities of people like myself. I am certain my efforts could attract their unwanted attention…and so I wish to know what happened. What mistakes were made, what oversights occurred, what traps were laid that led to your capture? These are not good memories for you, I am sure, but your knowledge is valuable.”

Messages In This Thread
Absolute Power - by Zariah - 06-05-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Edrei - 06-05-2019, 06:28 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by the VOICE - 06-07-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Zariah - 06-07-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Edrei - 06-07-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by the VOICE - 06-07-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Zariah - 06-07-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Edrei - 06-09-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Absolute Power - by the VOICE - 06-10-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Zariah - 06-10-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Edrei - 06-12-2019, 03:47 AM