You've Something I Want
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
The family head did not joke with Remi, even though his comment about not seeing her was mildly amusing. She was here for business, and that was all she would present for now. With a swish of her cloak she followed the alchemist, the click of her heel keeping time with whatever he was counting – steps she presumed. She remained silent until they were inside the office, and the door secured.

”You are an intriguing character, you know that, Remi?” Zariah said softly, eyeing her fingernails. ”You’ve power. You’ve connections. You’ve talent. And yet, your heart yearns for all which you cannot have.” She was watching him with a hawk-like gaze, reading his unseeing expressions. ”Loren, who was far above you and merely keeping you as a toy. That Sam fellow, who clearly is a bumbling fool. And now, Ianto, held captive by a powerful Fae.” Her head tilted to the side, falling silent again for a few moments. She wanted him to sit with that discomfort, his failures floating about him, unavoidable.

”You’ve a great many admirable traits but your love is beyond your reach, isn’t he? Even in your arms, his duty is first to Arduinna, and then to you, and it hurts, doesn’t it?” she said, a smirk curving her lips. ”But you see, Remi, it doesn’t have to be that way. Nothing really holds Ianto to her other than power. Power that he lacks. Power that you lack. But power that I have at my fingertips.” Once more she fell silent, still watching him with intrigue.

”Tell me, Remi…what would you do to have Ianto freed from Arduinna?”

Messages In This Thread
You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 08:22 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 09:27 PM