You've Something I Want
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
what have i become?my sweetest friend—everyone know goes away in the end
Finding his way into a chair, Remi instinctively tried to keep his eye-line somewhere around where he thought Zariah would be. Why? He had no idea. Perhaps after he was blind long enough he'd give up the habit. For now though, he appeared to be trying to maintain the illusion of a normal sighted conversation.

Tilting his head gently at Zariah's characterization of him, he listened silently. He didn't flinch at the mention of Loren as he might once have done. Those memories were long gone now, snatched away by Ludo. Now, there was only what he had been told, mostly by Ronin and Vervain and Ianto, about how terribly the librarian had treated him. The mention of Sam caught Remi's attention however, his head tilting slightly to the side. But it was mention of Ianto that fully captured his attention, making him sit straighter, swallowing.

Remi's eyelashes fluttered softly as Zariah referred to the fox as his love. She wasn't wrong, he was just surprised at her astuteness. Then again, he'd be even more of a fool than she probably already thought he was, if he'd risked his life for just anyone.

But then, her poignancy—her knife—twisted. Even in your arms, his duty is first to Arduinna, and then to you, and it hurts, doesn’t it? "Yes." He admitted softly, honesty ever-easy for the alchemist, even in the face of such a jealous and greedy sort of pain. Brows furrowing, the alchemist tilted his head in a decidedly avian movement. "You.." He mumbled softly, falling silent at her query, but only for a moment.

"Anything."
if i could start again, a million miles away, i would keep myself. i would find a way

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 08:22 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 09:40 PM