You've Something I Want
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
Zariah smirked, as she watched his face twist with pain. That was what she wanted, she wanted him to sit and squirm and hurt and be ready to take whatever lifeline he was thrown to save himself the discomfort of reality.

”Anything.” Such sweet words.

The family head slowly walked forward with deliberate steps, bending her knees slighting to be exactly eye-level with the alchemist where he said. She lifted a hand to hold his chin between her thumb and forefinger, keeping his unseeing gaze steady upon her so she might bask in this moment for but a few seconds longer. He made this so easy, his heart proffered to her upon a platinum platter. His pain was her power, his love was her plaything, and his life was in her grasp. ”I will kill Arduinna. I will make her suffer as you have suffered, as your dear Ianto has suffered. She will be naught but dust and a memory.” she said, hardly above a whisper. ”And you will have your precious merchant…but for a price.”

”You will serve me and my family. My word will be your law, and you will do exactly as I tell you to do exactly when I tell you to do it regardless of your personal feelings towards the matter. You will take his vasselhood upon your shoulders and bear it for him, and when my use for you is complete, I will free you, and make him yours.” she whispered, her voice like honey, velvety and smooth, making him an offer he could not refuse, just like the orders she sought to give him.

He had said anything after all.

Messages In This Thread
You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 08:22 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: You've Something I Want - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 09:27 PM