Personal Quest Lair of the Dragon
Closed PQ
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
At last, the stars were aligning, and the Launceleyn would rise to the glory and power for which they had been bred for a millennia. All that was left was to ensure their space was ready for their rise.

She had called Edrei, Peter, and Remi to her, and awaited them in the main room of the family home. Peter had fully moved in now, claiming one of the upstairs bedrooms as his own. Edrei had gone to retrieve Remi, who needed a guide to the home. When they arrived, they would find her standing in the large, open space, filled with soft but dark furnishings. She looked as she usually did, dark leggings and tunic, a light black jacket with long tails and wild curls her standard garb. Remi of course would see nothing, but he would hear the familiar click of her heeled boots against the ground as she moved.

”I’ve been working on something and I need your assistance to finish it.” Zariah said when they gathered, heading right to business and skipping pleasantries. She walked over to a large china cabinet, one that had been there since they all moved in. But with a good shove she moved it, revealing a staircase that burrowed down. ”Come.” she said quietly, proceeding down the stairs, expecting them to follow obediently. She lifted a hand and cast some lightning, letting it swirl and play between her fingers and cast an eerie blue light by which to see. The stairwell led to a small corridor, at the end of which was a room, with another corridor on the opposite side. ”This house, all along, was connected to some of the Underground. I sealed off most of the entrances save for this. This room will be where our most sensitive meetings occur. Through that corridor there, is the only other exit, leading out to the far end of the Ruins. An escape should we need it.” She explained. It was dark, cold, and damp – the perfect evil lair.

”Edrei, Peter. You two will work together to fix up this room. It must be sound-proofed, have some means to light it, and a table with chairs. See it done.” she said, turning to Remi. ”Remi, you will come with me. I’ve a specific task for you.” she said, taking his arm to lead him back out and up to the main room. ”I want this cabinet to be the door to hide the entrance, so it will need to be hinged for ease of movement. But more importantly, I want you to ensure that it will only open for those I approve, with some sort of code that must be entered into it. Once you do that to this entrance, I will have you do the same to the other entrance in the Ruins.” she explained.

Launceleyn Fam/Servant PQ!

1. Edrei
2. Remi
3. Peter

Edrei and Peter: Your task is to sound proof the secret meeting room, light it, and get a meeting table and chairs in it.

Remi: Your task is to use magic to make the cabinet a functional door, and give it special properties to only allow those Zariah has approved via a code inside.

No post order! Best of luck!

Messages In This Thread
Lair of the Dragon - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Edrei - 06-06-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Peter - 06-07-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Zariah - 06-07-2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Edrei - 06-09-2019, 01:56 AM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Remi - 06-09-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Peter - 06-10-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Zariah - 06-10-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Edrei - 06-11-2019, 11:07 PM