Little Curiosities
Delah Tàirneanach
the Greatwood Guardian
War Chief

Age: 108 | Height: 4' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 28 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if you throw me to the wolves
"Mmm." Delah intones, her hum like gravel. "They do indeed." The warrior continues, thinking of Amalia and Jyoti and the unlikeliness of the starcalf falling from the sky at precisely the right moment to be melded against the heart of one of the barrier-folk.

At the notion of any sort of duplicity on the part of the fae's teaching, Delah only shrugs. "It is not that they are awful necessarily. But think of the species of beetle that once invaded the forest, relentlessly eating the trees. They were merely doing what it took to survive, but were going to kill the Greatwood in the process. An invasive species." Pulling out a chair, the war-chief sits with her wings folded tightly against her back and a glint of amusement in her verdant stare. "It is why I have no problem with the exploration of our people, but why I refuse to let any of them within our village. Co-existence does not mean free reign on their part. They demand access to our archives, saying they want to learn about our ways, that they have much they could teach us. But there is an undercurrent of righteousness in it. A demand in their inquisitive natures." For a moment Delah's fingernails turn to claws that tap out a gentle rhythm across the desk.

Delah shakes her head, her hair like malleable iron. "I care little that they do not understand our ways. That they think me a tyrant. We are not them, and they in turn, are not us. The forest is not within their bones."
i'll come back leading the pack

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-11-2019, 12:28 AM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 06-11-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-14-2019, 04:14 AM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 06-14-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-15-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 06-20-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-23-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 07-05-2019, 01:42 AM