I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah was trying very hard not to be offended by Loren's laughter. At least Edrei's shock was just shock, not mocking her or her husband who she did love. Huff. But Loren was his brother and siblings were entitled to their opinions about their siblings...she guessed. "Yes, we got married. Jace is our son. You were both at the wedding. You both knew about Jace..." she said matter of factly, her brow furrowing.

How was this possible? They still didn't know how they had gotten here after all. Zariah had a suspicion but... "What is the last major event you remember happening in Northwind?" She asked. That would at least help her place what they did or didn't know better.

Then Loren said he was seeing someone and she couldn't help the flat look he gave her. It was so unbelievable that she was married to Neron and yet somehow it made sense that Jack Frost himself somehow had a romantic interest? But she didn't comment on it. If someone could make Loren more...like he had a personality then more power to whoever. She glanced between him and Edrei as the younger woman argued that he should stay still.

"It could be a bit much for whoever to come into the Launceleyn family home if they have any clue about us." She said to Edrei gently. They weren't known as the most welcoming bunch. She could understand Loren wanting to keep some physical distance for whoever's sake. "I don't believe he is choosing anyone over anyone else, Edrei, just trying to find some balance. If he was nextdoor, that wouldn't be much different than sequestering him to a basement."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Zariah - 11-28-2018, 12:42 AM