I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix didn't get why Loren was laughing so much. Was it really that funny that Neron and her mom got married? She didn't understand it. She was pretty sure someday when she got big and got married, Jace would be happy. And she would be happy when he got big and got married too. That's what siblings were supposed to do right? She bit her lip and looked at the ground, uncomfortable with how everyone was acting and not remembering. But then again she didn't really remember either.

But she could tell Auntie Edy was really upset. She didn't get all quiet like that unless she was. Edy just wanted everyone together and considering all of the weird things going on she didn't blame her. It would be nice to be all together. But Loren was a party pooper sometimes. That was what Neron told her. So Beatrix walked up to Edrei and held her hand unless otherwise stopped.

"It's okay if he wants to live somewhere else. I'll be here with you!" She said brightly, with a smile. "And eventually he will get jealous and move in here too, right? Cause we will have so much fun!" Beatrix was doing her 9 year old darndest to make this better.

Loren

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Beatrix - 11-28-2018, 12:49 AM