I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The last major event? Uhhhh. Edy nibbled her lip. "I remember the masquerade? And...The prince had just announced he was planning on ascending the throne? It hadn't happened yet, but.." With a shrug, Edy glanced towards Loren to see if he had any more details to add. He didn't apparently.

As Loren leaned forward, the words whispered from his lips made Edy's jaw temporarily drop and her eyes alight with playfulness. Though the words might have had a sultry connotation if not for the tonelessness in which they were spoken, Edy was quite sure that somehow the magician's words were more meant to hurt than break the tension. As he pulled back, the light was gone from the younger girl's eyes, replaced with hurt and confusion. Indeed as Zariah intoned that living in a basement was somehow a negative, Edy huffed and flopped her arms dramatically. 'I didn't mean it like that." She said, quirking a brow at Loren. "I just thought the basement would have more privacy that's all. And it's a whole floor unto itself. I thought it was the–" best thing for you, but the words were cut off by Loren's 'suggestion'.

Only it solved absolutely nothing. "Next door isn't with us." The teenager argued. As Bea's hand slipped into hers, Edy's eyes dropped to the ground, her heart fumbling awkwardly as the 9-year old offered herself up as a Loren replacement.

Looking towards the man who was supposed to be her best friend, Edy could feel her lip tremble slightly, which was abruptly halted as she bit the inside of it quite hard. "Number one, there aren't any houses like that." She snarked, wanting to cross her arms defiantly, but also wanting to continue to hold Bea's hand. "And number two, the point is for us to be together. Not for some of us to be together and some of us to be behind two sets of walls and who knows how many deadbolts."
Edrei Launceleyn
loveable & obnoxious

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Edrei - 11-28-2018, 07:21 PM