I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah frowned when Loren didn't answer the question. Was it really so hard? Or did he just feel like saying no to everything today? Seriously he could be such a pain sometimes. At least Edrei gave her a clue, and it was kind of shocking. Her eyes widened. "From my memory, that's going back a few years." She said, feeling like her gut feeling had been right. They had come from different time periods. It would explain their confusion, and how her children were drastically different ages.

But she didn't have time to worry about it. Right now there was a fight brewing and she needed to find a way to keep it from escalating. "Edrei, we can't force him to live here." She said. Well, she could. But what she meant was Edrei couldn't and she wouldn't. She didn't want to rule with fear and disregard for her family members anymore. Zariah looked over at Loren, a slight frown on her lips. "I don't know why you are so adamant you not live here. We would respect your space...but if you must live elsewhere then at least stay close?" She said as a request. "I'd like to meet whoever you are seeing. I'm glad you've met someone who makes you happy."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Zariah - 11-29-2018, 12:12 AM