I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix
I'll clean my room in exchange for your immortal soul
Beatrix stayed frowning as Loren “got on her level”. She hated that. She didn’t need people to squat all weird for her to understand. She was short not stupid. Where her mother exhibited a calm seemingly contrary to her character, Beatrix’s eyes shone bright with fire and brimstone. Loren might be trying to be nice, but this kid sister wasn’t having it. Briefly she glanced up at Edrei when she spoke to her. Called Loren her best friend. Ha. ”He isn’t your friend if he is mean to you for things you didn’t do.” She said bluntly. Friends didn’t hurt friends like this.

She looked back at her older brother, still frowning. ”The family hurt you so now you’re mean to me too? And Jace? We weren’t even borned yet.” she said, a bit petulantly. Her lip stuck out and stared to quiver, because when she got upset she tended to cry, as kids do. ”You look like Jace’s dad who is probably dead and all you care about is some stupid girlfriend or whatever and not trying to help your own nephew?” Beatrix said, her eyes tearing up. ”Everyone who hurt you is dead so now you gotta hurt a baby?” She was basically repeating herself because she couldn’t understand. A pitiful sniffled escaped her lips and she roughly wiped at her eyes with her free hand to try and dry her welled up tears. “You’re the one hurting people Loren, not me.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Beatrix - 11-30-2018, 03:07 PM