And the dead keep it
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
Kneeling was a good position, Are thought to himself as that bone-chilling voice whispered as if straight to his soul. Kneeling kept him from falling over, from what exactly was debatable, but that icy shiver sent him shuddering as if a stiff breeze had gone up his spine. With it it took whatever courage the man had managed to muster, liquid or otherwise.

Fortunately panic had him like panic alway had him, paralyzed 'til his faculties could catch up and unclench both jaw and fist. With it a deep breath, had the air grown colder even?

"Vi-ski, will cost me a fair few hours to repay, but I thought you'd appreciate something a bit more fancy." he mumbled to the figure, completely at a loss as to where all his pretty words had went.

"I, uh, I mean... Roana, the lady with the big blade... She, uh, we, as a matter of fact. We were discussing the lay of the land and she was reading and... uh. Long story short; she said I was a fool but I thought why not ask for help? We're on the same side after all, she thinks, I think..." Are said, meandering, rambling, and maybe even slurring a bit. Finally he arrived at some kind of point to his mess of words. "Look, The Voice... Our enemy, how would one fight her, and how can we help in fighting her?"

Messages In This Thread
And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-12-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Ludo - 06-15-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-16-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Ludo - 06-17-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-17-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Ludo - 06-19-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-19-2019, 09:56 PM