Mini Event Bad Times, Good Art
Artists Sanctuary event, but open to anyone
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
i am the remedy to your heart,
At the noise of bird wings beating outside, Bastien lifted his head from his work, but did not immediately see anything. Shrugging, he got back to work. For a moment he had hoped the sound may had been the arrival of Remi, but when the Alchemist did not appear he supposed it was probably for the best anyway. He had accidentally come off rather harsh towards the young man at the reveal of the notice and it would be best if they had some time apart surrounding the subject.

Then suddenly a bird flew in and rather purposefully headed to the back window; Bastien was so surprised all he could do was watch, amazed as he saw her undo the latch. Was this some kind of evil sorcery set about by the Lanceleyns? If it were, he was not sure what the end goal was. As the other birds entered he mumbled something to himself that was halfway between an exclaimation of surprise and a groan of irritation (there would likely be a lot to clean up).

But the most amazing thing was yet to come; he watched stupidly as the birds began to paint. Stopping his own work, Bastien kneeled down to watch, wide eyed. This had to be an Attuned, right? Feeling rather silly speaking to a bird, he asked: "Hello...? If you have a human form you can appear as yourself here. I promise to keep you safe."
I am the carbon collected.
I am the printed upon your stars.

Messages In This Thread
Bad Times, Good Art - by Bastien - 06-13-2019, 08:28 PM
RE: Bad Times, Good Art - by Edrei - 06-13-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Bad Times, Good Art - by Bastien - 06-14-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Bad Times, Good Art - by Jigano - 06-19-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Bad Times, Good Art - by Bastien - 06-20-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Bad Times, Good Art - by Jigano - 06-21-2019, 02:30 PM