disturbed
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
the baffled king composing hallelujah
"Your proportions are pretty mythical to me already," Ronin quipped easily, a wicked smile flashing across his lips. Injured or not, it seemed that he and Remi would always be ready to flirt and to tease. (Ronin would never get tired of it and he wasn't afraid of saying so).

Watching as the alchemist drained his glass of wine and slinging an arm around him so they could leave the Artisan's Guild together, Ronin shrugged lightheartedly. "Hey, if this army thing is for real, I suppose one plus side will be that I might just have a uniform again. You can take it off with your teeth." He cackled.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
all our lives i watched you search beneath the fallen skies
"Remember what I said about you still being concussed?" Remi smirked, looking adorably flustered by the compliment, however ridiculous it may have been.

Forgetting all about his shirt—what did it matter, he could make another—Remi chuckled at the thought. Glancing over, Remi flashed Ronin a smile composed entirely of sharpened white fangs. Which, on the boyish and gentle alchemist was a rather absurd sight. "You overestimate my willpower." He quipped with a guilty smile. "But I will have you know that I might have a uniform as well." The thought hadn't occurred to him until just now, and raising a brow he glanced sidelong at Ronin with a playful nudge as they made their way out of the guildhall.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.