I guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
sometimes love is all that can save us, sometimes love can kill a man
He expected a word first, but it was a touch that he received. For a moment Remi's chest felt like it was going to cave in as a mangled sob got lodged in his throat. Gripping the offered fingers he let himself be steadily moved, his other hand rising to feel out the counter.

I guess we never... Remi winced at that, knowing precisely what the implication was. He'd felt it the night before with Ronin—the guilt, the feeling of betrayal. "I know...I...should have.." brought this up differently? Said hello first? All the words he'd thought to say had all but disappeared. Instead he looked hopelessly upwards, seeing nothing but feeling everything. Running a hand up the side of his face, slowly he shook it. "I am so sorry." He added in quickly, blank gaze scanning the darkness and wishing he could see.

"Can you..can you come down?" He nearly-pleaded, knowing after what he'd said he hardly was in a position to be asking anything of the fox, but needing him close just the same.
sometimes love is a soft touch, or a line drawn in the sand

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-15-2019, 07:09 PM