I guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
sometimes love is all that can save us, sometimes love can kill a man
Remi waited. He heard the wagon shuffle, but given what he'd just said, it was entirely likely that Ianto was telling it to pack itself up and move. Which...was precisely a bit of the problem. Remi really didn't know Ianto, not anymore. Flinching ever so slightly at the sound, Remi turned into it, a hand again stretching out. To what? Take Ianto's? Merely orient himself? But no. What happened with Ronin hadn't eclipsed what the alchemist felt for the fox, it had merely put it into perspective.

"I am not sure I know. I do like being with you. I care for you, and I hope you do know that." Stumbling over his words, Remi paused. The colour had faded from his face save for his cheeks and the pale slivers of green-ice that were his eyes. As he had told Ronin, he'd never done this before. Hoping to have captured the fox's hand by now, but even if not, Remi smiled sadly as his vision misted over. Not that it mattered, though he could feel the sting of the tears just the same.

"You always said that we could make new memories. But I...I have. I am not the man I was before.." His voice cracked then, and Remi had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from letting his composure break entirely. "This...this is not about you or him...it is about me, I think anyways, and.." Trailing off, his thoughts entirely scattered, Remi merely frowned at the tears coating his lashes.
sometimes love is a soft touch, or a line drawn in the sand

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-15-2019, 07:23 PM