queen of blades
For Roana
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
Glimpses of fate bring light to your despair
Realise hope isn't short of your grasp
Resurrect every dream that you've buried alive
And never succumb to the war that you fight
Roana listened quietly, sroicbas she walked alongside Ronin. There were lots of things she could comment on. Lots of things that were new information. But only some of it was actually relevant to the issue at hand. Her Captain's mind went into full gear, sifting through what she knew, what Ronin said, pulling together bits and peices with a mental string.

"That would make sense. The Launceleyn's lived in a city sized compound in Northwind, served by very specific vendors who were all either connected to the family or sworn by oaths of secrecy. To make a fortress would be easy for them." she said, confirming that his suspicions likely were true, her lips curving down a bit. "I would question that she only holds Remi by a promise...that seems too sloppy. I would suspect she has some magical bind on him...and until it can be confirmed otherwise he'd best be careful of what he says and does." she warned. She wasn't sure how Zariah could managed such a thing, but if any could it was surely a Launceleyn.

"I'd bet anything she is going to make a power play." she said with a little nod, lips pursed in thought. "Which...well if people react to her like they did me trying to break the barrier...it won't be good." she said glancing over at him with a frown. "If that happens...we have to keep people from revolting or making grand stands. She won't hesitate to obliterate them. It's literally what people in her family were trained to do, without remorse."

His little rueful smile made her smile a bit. There was a familiar warmth she felt when Ronin was around. Even during serious moments he just had a way of bringing lightness, happiness with him. It was...disconcerting. And frankly, she didn't want to admit the reality of what was beginning to bubble up. She didn't want to face it. "I'm sure you'll pick it up again in no time. It's been years for me too but I am happy to help you as much as I can." she said with a warm smile.
Your world is coming apart
Remain steadfast

Messages In This Thread
queen of blades - by Ronin - 06-15-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: queen of blades - by Roana - 06-15-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: queen of blades - by Ronin - 06-15-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: queen of blades - by Roana - 06-16-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: queen of blades - by Ronin - 06-17-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: queen of blades - by Roana - 06-17-2019, 11:01 PM
RE: queen of blades - by Ronin - 06-18-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: queen of blades - by Roana - 06-19-2019, 12:49 AM
RE: queen of blades - by Ronin - 06-19-2019, 04:28 PM