lodestar
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
"Well I mean it is pretty unmarked. Though I'm fairly certain you've seen all of it before, so it won't be nearly as fun for you to make sure that's the case." Ronin flashed a shit eating grin up at Remi. "Then again, given the fact that apparently I'm the only one you can see, maybe it's worth a recap." The hunter - oblivious to his friend's misdeeds, arched easily beneath Remi's hands, enjoying his name murmured against his lips far too much to be normal.

As the alchemist leant in for another kiss Ronin of course indulged him, though his lips parted in a gasp of shock and surprise rather than pleasure as the ice was pressed mercilessly against his back. "Remi--!" he gasped into the other man's mouth, wriggling and flailing and being as adverse to the cold as one would expect in such a situation.

The result was nothing short of hilarious; Ronin managed to writhe off the couch (though only with his top half), dragging Remi with him so both men were all but upside down, Ronin trying to catch his breath and laughing helplessly. "You're such a shit."
don't close your eyes
something beautiful is still alive

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i'd bring you further roses
Laughing mercilessly and doubling down on his efforts to keep himself atop the other man, Remi used his new found strength to his advantage, simultaneously pushing up with the ice against Ronin's back while using his body as a glorified ceiling to keep the captain happily trapped.  Or so he thought. The ex-captain had always been rather wirey and crafty, and though Remi was concerned with staying on top of Ronin, he hadn't been particularly focused on keeping him in place.

And so it was that he found himself semi-upside down, ice water melting down his wrist as he grinned and hooked a leg around Ronin's lower half. "I was trying to have a moment here." The alchemist pouted, though his frown hardly lasted more than a second or so before it cracked into a crooked grin. "And now you have ruined it." He huffed, burying his face exasperatedly into Ronin's neck, as he clasped the remaining slivers of ice and of course tried to force him down the hunter's pants.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
"A moment? What the fuck kind of moments have you had?" Ronin cackled, his arm still firmly around Remi to keep him pinned close. The hunter cursed all over again and tried to buck himself off the floor and away from the hand shoving ice down his pants, promising himself some sweet revenge on Remi even if it wasn't right now. Eventually and painstakingly he managed to wiggle around and send them both collapsing to the floor, Ronin rolling to try and get himself atop the alchemist.

"You had better get used to me ruining these sorts of moments," he panted, unable not to look victorious as he was free of the ice (though mainly because it had melted by now). "And I suppose I ought to thank you, cooling me off and all that."
don't close your eyes

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Comically Remi paused amidst the ice and the flailing to give the hunter's question a moment of thoughtful consideration. "Not many, but I will say you are the hardest to please out of any man I have been with." He laughed in response. "Do not ask permission Remi, do not use ice Remi—" He scoffed, eyes rolling and trailing off as if there was a whole laundry list of other restrictions Ronin had placed upon him. Which of course there absolutely wasn't.

"Oh no, someone heeelppp." Remi mewled playfully (but in a low voice, not actually wanting to wake up Sugar or Aoife), and letting himself be pinned by the hunter. Shirtless as the alchemist still was, the contrast between their bodies was made all the more apparent; silvery scars traced their way up Remi's ribs from lion's claws, while Ronin's skin was in as near perfect shape as Aoife's was.

Grinning up at Ronin with a sly smile, Remi shrugged his shoulders with a boyish coyness. "Mmm. Well, you were looking a bit hot. I was only trying to help."
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
"Oh am I?" Ronin raised his eyebrows quizzically, only for Remi to enlighten him on the things that apparently made him 'difficult'. Snorting out a laugh and folding his arms across his chest, he gazed down at Remi like the alchemist was one of the monsters he had slain.

"No no, there is no one to help now," he said with a curt shake of his head and a wicked little smile on his lips. Letting his arms drop so that his hand could trace one of the deeper scars along Remi's torso, Ronin tilted his head.

"Well I am hot, but I don't think there's anything anyone can do to help with that." Tipping him a wink, the hunter leant forward to hold himself over Remi, drinking in all the details about him; the curve of his jaw, the pale green of his eyes (paler now, than ever), the silver that cut through his skin from old hurts. "I want you," he said softly, suddenly, as if the words had slipped from his lips without permission.
don't close your eyes

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Mmmhm." Remi agreed with a wicked grin. For a half moment he toyed with the idea of suddenly shifting into something a good deal larger if only to wipe that self-satisfied smirk off of Ronin's face. But equally, he found he quite liked that look, and was more than content with Ronin's position above him.

"Mm, I will have to fend for myself then. However will I manage." He drawled, sipping in a breath as Ronin's fingers touched the skin no longer as sensitive as it once was. Scars that the hunter had been present during the creation of.

Rolling his eyes though of course not disputing the claim, Remi merely raised an almost challenging brow as Ronin leaned down. Expecting some further quip, the words that left the hunter's lips made the alchemist shiver beneath him, heat roaring across his cheeks suddenly. "Gods Ronin shut up." Remi replied through a quickly fading smile as he surged upwards into the ex-captain's lips. His hands roamed to either side of Ronin's body, pulling him down even as Remi's stomach muscles tightened to try and stabilize the movement of guiding the other man on top of him. Not caring much for breathing, the alchemist found himself stealing sips of air when he could, those breaths leaving his lips in muted and clipped moans.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
the things we hold are always the first to go
Ronin would have offered his services in assisting Remi, had he not been the one apparently causing the issue in the first place. As the alchemist's cheeks flushed, he managed a very filthy smile indeed, about to utter a retort - make me - when Remi went and did just that. A moan - half protest, half acceptance - thrummed up in his throat as Remi pulled him down closer, Ronin bracing one arm above the other man to keep from toppling onto him completely, even as his lips and tongue danced over Remi's.

"You shut up," he managed through a breathy laugh, just to get the last word in, before he began to really, actually realise whose hands were upon him, whose lips, whose taste. Humming appreciatively against the other man's neck, his mouth having explored its way there a moment or so ago, Ronin let his free hand whisper down Remi's side to his hips, guiding them up so he could grind against them more readily.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
As Ronin's lips trailed lower, Remi's head tipped back, his eyes rolled upwards and his lashes fell closed, letting his more prominent senses take hold. He felt everything, and it was all at once and almost too much. His body rose beneath the hunter's guiding fingers, hips rising to meet Ronin's and the pressure there made his expression wince in silent and wonderful agony. The anticipation and heat in his belly crested as a lazy smile crossed his face.

"Wanna see a magic trick—" Remi murmured, half-lidded eyes peering down at Ronin as his fingers rippled across the man's lower back, causing his shirt to disappear into feathers which softly fell towards the ground. With a self-satisfied and crooked grin, Remi let his hands wander, feeling Ronin as if for the first time. He knew every inch of the ex-captain's body, but now he was marking it anew, and his hands were greedy and confident in their adventures.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"Always," Ronin murmured against Remi's neck, his smile audible in his voice. He glanced up just in time for his shirt to melt into feathers, the trick earning a crooked grin and a quiet laugh. A laugh that was cut off with a sharp inhale of pleasure as finally, skin to skin and without the troublesome barriers of clothing, he felt like he could enjoy Remi's presence properly.

Remi's hands wandered and left trails of cold fire in their wake, Ronin arching against the alchemist and groaning appreciatively into the crook of his neck. The hunter nipped at the soft flesh there gently, his hand dancing up Remi's torso to cup his cheek and gaze down at him. Silently he leant in to let their lips meet again, everything about his kiss both frustrated and wanton and yet knowing that they had the privilege of taking their time.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I could turn your pants into stones, or dirt, you know." The alchemist whispered mischievously into Ronin's hair. Though if it wasn't clear enough by the heat in his voice it would have been by the considerable hardness lower down, that Remi wasn't actually looking to prolong or tease the hunter. At least not with earthen debris.

The teeth against his skin made Remi's toes curl and his hips buck upwards. The strain of this terribly-pleasant frustration caused shivers of pleasure to race up his sides, and Remi found his hands pressing down hungrily against Ronin's lower back.

Panting slightly as he looked up into Ronin's eyes, the hands on the man's lower back fell to his hips, and Remi's strong hands wrapped around the muscles there, thumbs fitting into the hollows beneath the waist of his pants. Letting Ronin come to him instead of rising up to meet him (only to savour the feeling of the ex-captain's body pressed completely against his own), Remi moaned a note of fervent satisfaction against Ronin's mouth, his tongue and lips and teeth eager to reinforce the sentiment behind the sound.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Moaning a note of anticipation into Remi's mouth as he was pulled closer, Ronin managed a lazy smile even as his hand slid back down the alchemist's side. His fingers played across soft skin marked by scars, dipping lower to Remi's hips and teasing around the waistband of his pants. With a sudden wicked laugh, however, Ronin left the garment well enough alone and moved back, straightening up with his knees at either side of Remi's waist. Panting, cheeks flush with colour and blue eyes ablaze with desire, Ronin smirked and tilted his head.

"You sure you want to do this here and now, on the floor?" he asked, a touch of challenge in his voice. "I'm not listening to you complain forever that this is where our relationship truly began. Speak now or forever hold your peace."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Seconds away from obliterating their clothes entirely and letting him give into the sheer want of the man atop him, Remi was left panting in the sudden absence of Ronin. Without worry or anxiety that perhaps he'd done or said something wrong, or that the hunter had rethought his position (literally) on all of this, Remi instead raised a brow and tried to take more than just a shallow breath of air.

"Now who is trying to make a moment, mm?" Remi countered. With hands suddenly around the base of Ronin's back to support him, Remi leaned forward and up until he was in a kneeling position, holding Ronin still against him. "Is the floor too good for a baron? Is that what this is about?" Remi laughed wickedly. "Here—" He whispered, pulling a hand away from Ronin only to reveal a candle within it. "And flowers too, of course." Remi added, his other hand suddenly full of flower petals that he threw unceremoniously at the hunter.

Leaning forward to press his lips and teeth against Ronin's neck, the hand having thrown the petals now sharp with claws that dragged lightly up the hunter's side, Remi grinned against Ronin's skin.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"It most certainly is not too good for me. I haven't been a baron in a very long time, Remi," Ronin countered with a mischievous smile, arching his back slightly and watching with hungry eyes as the alchemist pulled himself into a kneeling position. Happily pressed against Remi (and with a pressure building between them to ensure that neither man would go far), Ronin welcomed the lips against his neck and let out a surprised laugh at the sudden petals cascading around them.

His laugh cut into a gasp and a moan at the sudden thrill of claws raking across his skin, Ronin quiet for a moment to simply enjoy this. The almost-pain of it; the aching heat making it uncomfortable to remain clothed; the way his heart beat fast and the way he wanted this, all of it, in a way he thought had stayed dead when he'd come back to life. His hands drifting down to Remi's hips, grinding them closer, Ronin exhaled a curse that was mumbled into the alchemist's curls. "Alright," he mumbled. "You've sold me on the floor. You didn't have to, but you've managed it."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"You will thank me later." Remi whispered against the skin beneath his lips. Quickly though the smile in his voice dissipated entirely and the pressure of his mouth became something quite insistent and intent on pushing the ex-captain backwards. With pillows suddenly behind him—just because they were on the floor did not mean it had to be uncomfortable—it was Remi's turn to be on top.

Hungrily he pressed himself against Ronin (and since he was much taller, as they'd already discussed, this was quite easy of course). His lips against Ronins, the taste of which was nearly distracting enough to keep Remi's mind from the frustrating pressure against the front of his pants, Remi hooked a leg beneath one of Ronin's to fulcrum their bodies together. Moaning with a nearly debilitating sort of bliss, totally infatuated and drunk on the building tension, the alchemist finally gave in. There was savouring and not rushing things, and then there was just plain old torture. So with a shiver of magical effort, the remainder of the men's clothing fell away to the floor in the form of rose petals, leaving Ronin and Remi in a sea of flowers before a roaring fire, in an almost-picture of romance.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!