You Can’t Take Me
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150

She successfully tugged him down, and she rapidly leaped out of his path with a piece of his clothing clamped in her teeth. She snarled savagely, victoriously as he caught himself, and she crouched low. Her blood was absolutely singing, and when he snarled back at her.. oh hells. Ashe snapped her teeth at him with the thrill that passed through her, and she barely kept control of herself as she lunged forward - but she'd hesitated with him baring his teeth at her. She didn't think about the familiarity of it - she'd tucked that away to think about later. For now… the hooded man was getting away.

The wolf pulled up short in her pursuit as a pillar was being toppled over by her opponent’s escape. She might have thought it on purpose if it weren't for the frustration in his movements, but that didn't change that she was in danger of being crushed. She let out a barking snarl as she leaped out of the way of the pillar, a surge of rage flaring in her at the time it bought him. She leaped over a crumbled piece of the ruins, and her gaze found him again as he nearly slipped. She couldn't explain it, the way her heart lurched at the sight of that, but once more she didn't allow herself to think on it. He was already clambering onto the roof, removing his gloves, and.. Ashe growled and let out a bark of outrage after him at the middle he'd thrown her way.

’Insufferable fucking prick!’ she thought. ’I'll fucking bite that gods damned finger off.’

Ashe launched herself forward, paws devouring the ground as she kept pace with him from the ground. His scent was hers now, and she kept one ear swiveled toward him as she bounded alongside him, below him. If he thought he was going to throw knives at her, smirk at her, crack a whip at her, flip her off and still get away.. she snarled and redoubled her efforts, picking up her pace to race ahead of him. She might not know her way around quite yet, but an eidetic memory is what made her best messenger in Northaven, and had certainly helped in making her the best assassin in Northwind. She'd be damned if she was going to let some random asshole dethrone her.

She raced decently ahead of him once more (five hells, four legs was a gift from the gods), and she took a sharp turn into a crumbled and ruined building of overgrown stone. She made a leap for the wall and shifted half way, and she kicked off that wall with original feet and twisted in the air, and her hands grabbed onto a section of the roof that had caved in and dipped down into the building. Her heart was racing as she pulled herself up in a rapid movement, never missing a beat. As she got her feet under her and whirled to face the man who she had aimed to cut off once more (if the prick would just stop running and actually fight her..), she unsheathed Reckoning from where it was strapped to her back with a clear ring into the night.

And Ashe… Ashe was grinning wickedly with a delighted gleam in her eye as she spun and swung a blow for her opponent's left side.

Kalt

ashetta
it's live or die my way.

Messages In This Thread
You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 02:16 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 04:37 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 06:20 AM