You Can’t Take Me
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150

Ashe's lip feathered into her own feral smile that resembled a snarl at the sight of that fucking smirk. She was going to knock that stupid smirk right off of his stupid face - just as soon as she got a good look at that face. Ashe slowed her pace as she approached, and she unsheathed Reckoning once more with a glint in her eye at the smooth and silent slide of it from its sheath at her back. She near shivered with the delight of it, closing in on her quarry. She had him now, her fencing of lightning closing in on him, creating a blue halo around his dark form. She twisted her sword in her arm and dropped down onto the roof she trapped him on and -

Magic. The guy was a mage, of course he was. Ashe paused her advance as stone moved at his command - alteration? - and she warily crouched, tracking him and prepared for him to send the projectiles… but then he ran in the other direction. Towards the fence of lightning. Ashe blinked and raised one brow at him with a scoff. He assumed she wasn't willing to hurt him, and she was calling his damned bluff. Maybe he thought she was the one bluffing, but he was dead wrong. She would eagerly smack him down until she figured out who he was, then determine whether or not to keep him down. For now, however, she jogged after him, with the intent to keep him stuck between her and her magic.

As it turned out, neither one of them were bluffing. This psycho charged forward with that ridiculous shield of rubble and stone. He leaped through her lightning. He leaped. Through. Her lightning.

She yelped as stone and sparks alike exploded when it hit the electricity, and she dove forward and hit the deck to avoid getting a bunch of gods damned holes in her body from the strapnal of the man's shield. The second she knew she could, however, she surged forward and back on her feet in time to see him take off running. Ashe didn't hesitate, and she condensed the massive fence into a pillar that shot violently after him. The snarling magic struck with a deafening crack! and brilliant flash… it was the edge of the building he just leaped down from that exploded into rubble, and her elusive companion was easily racing away on the ground.

”Fuck!” Her barked curse echoed into the night as something white hot flared in her chest, and she was in pursuit once again. She sent another bolt after him, but but it only exploded on the pillar he'd just thrown himself over. She was only a few moments behind him, and she sheathed Reckoning once more as she lunged over the top of that same pillar. ”Stupid, insane fucking prick! she snapped after him, and she sent another bolt for him, snapping it for his arm, his leg, whatever target she could find easiest. She was going to fry him, and then she was going to punch that smirk off his face and bite off that fucking finger. Ashe snarled and extended her stride, breathing against the trembling ache in her legs and the fire burning in her chest with every breath. She was starting to draw near, but she had lost a lot of distance when he pulled that absurd stunt of his. Still, she cleared every obstacle, echoed his every step with electric eyes locked on him.

Ashe had to snap inwardly at herself, remind herself not to smile about this insufferable bastard.

Kalt

ashetta
it's live or die my way.

Messages In This Thread
You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 02:16 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 04:37 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 06:20 AM