A Formal Army for the Birth of a Nation
Niambh Sirideán
Scout

Age: 106 | Height: 3’8 (117cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Nat Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Though the architecture of the old building is exquisite, domineering, nothing like the (still preferred) tree-houses in Sidhe, Niambh’s focus remains intact.

One guard speaks a vast generalisation, confusion ripe upon him, and her gaze narrows his way indignantly; the display is brief and she means no harm, soon freeing the tethered smile to again run rampant through her sweet, though stern, expression.

“It seems your queen and I share one common interest.” Honeyed tone implies as she stretches a finger, arm, torso, to point out the very sentence that says it: “This service is for the protection of the larger population in lieu of potentially violent foreign nations within Caido.” Those pearly whites glint in the amber glow of the temple.

After awhile, an awkward silence and apparently no ground gained, the tiny Fae rolls her eyes playfully and sighs. “I don’t fight for Delah,” she divulges with animated features, as though it were an epiphany, throwing slack arms out to each side, “I fight for your fancy Queen. Says so right here!”

There, in black, beneath the soft pad of her index finger, was the pledge.

Messages In This Thread
A Formal Army for the Birth of a Nation - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: A Formal Army for the Birth of a Nation - by Niambh - 06-26-2019, 09:27 PM