A Formal Army for the Birth of a Nation
Niambh Sirideán
Scout

Age: 106 | Height: 3’8 (117cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Nat Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
What a suspicious bunch! Niambh has a generous heart though and easily forgives the insult the speaker delivers, both by mannerism and word; what’s more, the smile remains firm upon her young, fleshy face, unaffected altogether. “Wait, I thought…”

Eyes ascend, searching Her royal decree this time for the part that-

“Ah! Here it is,” the yet friendly Fae begins with finger once again outstretched, higher still, pressed to the board (have they even read it at all?), “As with the term 'Abandoned', distinction between 'Outlander' and 'Natural' is strictly forbidden. Any acts of discrimination based on perceptions of Outlander versus Natural are equally forbidden.

You aren’t discriminating are you, friends?”
Big, incredulous, blue eyes dance from one guard to the other, genuinely curious to see whether she would be turned away from the Hollowed Grounds for the exact distinction that their queen had forbidden mention of. Niambh understood well that both Caido-born and those from beyond formed this population’s quantity.

“Anyway, I’d rather not waste time if we’re preparing for war!”

The Fae laughs lightly, freely (perhaps a little cheekily), dipping into a polite courtesy between the queen’s men. You worry about watching your sign here, and I’ll help with bigger stuff!” With a wink and a Cheshire-grin, she spins away, a perfectly poised pirouette, wings glistening along behind, and throws backwards one final parting grin for each.

"I'll see you for a spar when you qualify as real soldiers!”

Messages In This Thread
A Formal Army for the Birth of a Nation - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: A Formal Army for the Birth of a Nation - by Niambh - 07-02-2019, 02:07 AM