Training [OPEN] Sun on Silver
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
The bard laughed, a sound of sincere pleasure at the compliment and he bowed as he accepted it. "It's been on my mind," he admitted, smile fading a bit. The fear and darkness of the Long Night couldn't be farther away at the moment, standing in the summer sunshine, but knowing that it would come again was something he was reminded of every time he saw the scars on Rory's face and body. "And I am definitely looking forward to it. I have so few friends I can trade puns with..." he lamented, but with a grin as they went back to work.

For a man who had been dead for a season, Ronin trained hard. And if he was unused to his new body he still threw better punches than a bard! When the paused for another break Jigano nodded at the demigod's understanding of his magic. "Yes, that's a good comparison. Though I hope you don't get too attached to being a ghost!" A weak joke, but he was hot and sweaty and he hoped the Guildmaster would forgive him for being less than his best in the moment.

Better than forgiveness was learning something new, and Jigano paid attention eagerly as a better, more efficient fist was demonstrated from a distance he could actually appreciate it at, and it came with a safety warning, too! "Ah, that explains at least part of what I was doing wrong," he admitted with a rueful grin. He copied Ronin's fist, this time making sure to keep his thumb wrapped around the outside of his fingers, and tossed a tentative jab towards the monster hunter's shoulder, putting more of his arm into it this time. "Like this?"
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Ronin hummed an agreement, but in all honesty he hadn't been thinking about Longnight, or even Deepfrost. Perhaps it was because of the associated feelings, but he had kept the cold, dark nights as far from his memories as possible. And he shrugged them off even now, putting Jigano's suggestion away for another time, instead smirking and inclining his head in acknowledgement. "I am always happy to meet and enjoy a fellow punster, sir." He winked, before stepping back again so they could continue their training.

Jigano proved himself to be a very quick learner, Ronin letting out an 'ow!' through a peal of laughter as the other man's fist socked into his shoulder. "Yeah, I think you've got it!" He chuckled. "Just don't beat me anymore, alright?"
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
"Perhaps we should start a new guild? The 'Monster Punsters' Guild!" he teased gleefully. The bard was quick to follow instruction, however, flexing his hand into the new position as Ronin had showed him. It did feel better, both stronger and less painful on his end when his knuckles struck flesh a little harder than he had anticipated, and he quickly pulled his hand back with a sheepish grin.

"Ah, sorry about that. You're an excellent teacher!" He looked at his hand, bemused at how big a difference a little shift in a thumb made. He would need to practice with it more, but now that Ronin had shown him the way he thought he could manage some basic shadowboxing on his own, much as he did his rapier forms.

"As an apology, can I get you a drink? If you're done with your running, that is." Jigano grinned and ambled back to the side of the bridge to collect his belongings and shoo the remaining ravens back to their normal days. "It's getting a bit too hot out here for my northern sensibilities! Falling in beside the demigod, the pair of Guildmasters made their way back to town, joking and enjoying a bit of light-hearted banter along the way.

All in good pun, of course.