cut out all the ropes and let me fall
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
She doesn’t immediately follow them, she takes her own route — winding around and around until eventually she can hear their voices. She can hear Amalia’s quiet plea to the gods (gods of which she’s never met or been in the presence of aside from the Voice) and Deimos’ quiet answer of how the gods wouldn’t show with him there. Yet the Harpy can hear the softness of his voice, the defeat, the want to please Amalia and help her in this trying time. For a moment Kiada finds herself jealous, not of Deimos but of what Amalia and Deimos have now. She loves them like parents, she’s called them her own, and yet Kiada has no one like they do.

She almost did, once twice. But that was long ago, now.

So she swallows her angst and sorrow and turns her trail toward the two of them. Approaching on soft feet, with Auni back at the Bakery, her icy gaze slips to the two of them with a quiet nod. “Do you think they’d come help?” She asks quietly, wondering if the gods of this land were like those from the worlds she’d been to already. If they were as fickle and destructive as she remembered. She assumed she wouldn’t find out now, but if Amalia called for them it was likely that she trusted them. And in turn, Kiada hesitantly trusts them too.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
cut out all the ropes and let me fall - by Amalia - 06-21-2019, 12:36 AM
RE: cut out all the ropes and let me fall - by Kiada - 06-22-2019, 06:01 PM