cut out all the ropes and let me fall
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
The girl is calmed by Amalia’s certainty, the honesty in which she speaks the words. Her gods would come, or they believed they had enough power and strength between them to handle the job themselves. It’s a small thing, but something she inherently follows with a quiet nod – eyes flickering toward Deimos and his silent stature – how he had nothing to say, but that was like him. She couldn’t fault him for not having anything to add, especially after he’d acknowledged it was his fault. Yet, she shakes her head in response to Amalia and Deimos’ silent statuesque presence.

We can try again another time? I can come with you both that time – maybe it’ll be enough?” She tilts her head like the vulture within her and she immediately turns her gaze from the shrine to Deimos, as if it would help him any extra to know if they didn’t answer again with all of them there that it likely wasn’t his fault for it. But her eyes return to Amalia and she offers a quiet smile and sharp, curt nod – enough to make her dark hair swivel around her shoulders before she approaches closer and steps past Deimos to embrace Amalia should she let her.

She looked to her two best friends, then, two adoptive parents in a sense (one with far more history than Amalia knew) and caught the smile from Deimos and his quiet rumble of a voice. “We should.” She pauses, turning back to her leopardess, her protector when no one else had protected her. “I trust you Amalia. I trust that we have what it takes.” She offers quietly with a small crooked smile – a rare display from the Harpy (a smile that’s silly and not wolfish in nature) and she turns back to Deimos with a sharp gleam in her eye. “What do you say, old man?” She jests.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
cut out all the ropes and let me fall - by Amalia - 06-21-2019, 12:36 AM
RE: cut out all the ropes and let me fall - by Kiada - 06-24-2019, 05:40 AM