Till The Morning Comes
For Rexanna
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

As he saw Rexanna come around the corner Bastien grinned, a huff of laughter coming from him; though he still felt worried for her being here. He rushed up to the bars, his hands immediately covering hers over the rough metal. For just a moment, he felt his first pang of guilt for being here; not for his crime or for rebelling, but for putting a moment of panic in Rexanna's life.

"Only for two days, Cara. And if you can believe it, I am here for asking what this army is for. What a wonderful leader we have, eh." He asked, mostly quietly and mumbled under his breath so the guards could not hear. "Is it safe for you to be here? I do not want you hurt or thrown in with me." Bastien stroked a hand down her wrist, as far as he could reach through the bars which caged him in.

It did occur to him that Rexanna, with her negotiation skills and political history, had a chance of getting him freed. But he could not ask that; could not ask her to put herself on the line like that.
Bastien
Can you hear me you peers and privvy counsellors
I stand before you naked to the eyes

Messages In This Thread
Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 10:56 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-24-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-24-2019, 08:33 PM