Till The Morning Comes
For Rexanna
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
the world gives you so much pain
and here you are making gold out of it —
Despite her fears and anxiety, they’re washed away as soon as Bastien’s hands wrap around her own. A huff of a sigh escapes her lips and she begins to breathe easier, her sapphire gaze flickering from his face to his body despite his explanation. As soon as her physical check is done, she focuses in on him and finally absorbs the words he’d said. For a moment, she shakes her head as if she can’t believe it; but she can. This daring, rule breaking man, the one who’d always pressed all the buttons (even the wrong ones). Finally, she offers him a small smile and a nod.

I think so.” She admits carefully, her pale hands slipping into the cell to grasp onto his arms gently and stroke them reassuringly. “Unlike somebody I haven’t broken any rules.” There’s a wariness in the joke that she’s certain only Bastien would understand, and deep down she’s not even sure if she hasn’t broken any rules. But she has been careful and cautious, as much as she could. She wonders if it’s possible to speak to Zariah and ask for his release, to use her previous ruling from one leader to another to hopefully ease the sentence.

But she grows concerned again, wondering if he’s eaten anything. “Have you eaten? Have you spoken to anyone since being here?” She asks, any tidbit of information helpful — and if he’s feeling weary, her arm is open for him should he need it. “It took me a bit to find out where you’d gone.” She says carefully, aware of those listening. “I almost went straight to Zariah to ask what had happened; but I’m happy to say you look better than I anticipated.” She pauses, her eyes searching his face. “Maybe I’ll talk with the Queen and bring a gift for this little kindness.” If Bastien knew one thing of Rexanna, it was the way her words could be interpreted. To many, it would be normal and a kind thing to do — but to Bastien and those that knew her, likely would mean it would be a meeting of a different type.

You couldn’t show up with guns blazing if you wanted to get in with the monarchy.
there is nothing purer than that

Messages In This Thread
Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 10:56 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-24-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-24-2019, 08:33 PM