Till The Morning Comes
For Rexanna
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Mmm. Not when it seems the line is so thin. I have not yet met Zariah since her...ascension to the throne, but I went from a citizen to a criminal in the blink of an eye. Some writing and some questions is all it took. I worry if you ask you will find yourself my cellmate in a moment. Not that I do not wish to live with you, but.." Bastien sighed and shrugged, smiling weakly at her reassurances and letting his face be held, worry clear in his dark eyes.

She hesitated, seemed like she was about to go; there was an instinctive and painful pull in his heart as he saw her move away. But then Rexanna moved back and said her words with such softness and sweetness Bastien could only close his eyes and smile. Wonder at how lucky he was.

But he knew that this was a delicate moment. Situations like these could turn in an instant and it was not completely impossible he would find himself on a guillotine in the morning; he had to act how he wanted to now before there was no chance. "I will not. Rexanna, just one more thing." He motioned for her to move closer. This was for her, not the guards or anyone else.

Once she was closer, he whispered: "I love you, with all my heart and more."
Bastien
Can you hear me you peers and privvy counsellors
I stand before you naked to the eyes

Messages In This Thread
Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 10:56 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-24-2019, 07:43 PM