Over the misty mountains cold [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi

Not bothered in the least by Mim’s odd conversational demeanour, Remi glanced down at his wrist where once a golden cuff used to sit. “Honestly, I do not know. When we arrived here it was gone ... I wasn’t even sure if I could still shift but–“ Shrugging his shoulders with a boyish smile, Remi continued, “–but clearly I can.”

Screaming? Ahh. Well, not quite. “Hawks don’t have a huge vocal range. I apologize if it hurt your ears.” Glancing at the mist around and below them, Remi glanced over the side of the bridge and waved a hand to indicate the near cloud-like conditions. “A friend thought me about echolocation once. I was trying to see if the sound bounced back off the mist, to see how dense it is.” Twitching his lips, the alchemist looked thoughtfully at the red head. “I am not sure how far down this canyon goes. I think a great distance, but this mist then is quite massive. I wonder if it is...natural? “
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Over the misty mountains cold [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-13-2018, 01:36 AM
RE: Over the misty mountains cold [OPEN] - by Remi - 11-18-2018, 05:20 AM