let’s make a deal
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You stare at the broken mirror
Shattered reflections of the past
I think we may be standing in the same
Shadows that have been cast
Rexanna’s knock was answered by one of the naturals who had supported Zariah’s rise to the throne. With quiet greetings and purpose exchanged, they would lead her into a main reception room. It was furnished with an impressive table and comfortable chairs, windows facing in the direction of the woods in the distance. For a Hollowed Grounds abode, it was quite ornate, though certainly humble compared to royal mansions in other worlds. The greeter approached Zariah, who stood by a window, whispering in her ear before departing.

Slowly, Zariah turned to look at her guest, her expression blank and eyes wide, doll-like, as always. Her wild curls framed her face, but the rest of her person was thin, and trim, garbed in tight fitting dark clothes, and a jacket with long tails and an exaggerated collar that stood straight about her neck. She stood tall and straight, her posture and person exuding exactly what a monarch ought; power, control, dominance. You did not need to know Zariah to know she was not someone to be played with.

”Rexanna Reyes. A pleasure to meet you.” she said softly, nodding her head to the woman. ”So I might know, tell me, are you a Destined, or Accepted? Attuned?” she asked, curious. She didn’t say Ascended since she clearly came out during the day without anything to protect her perfect porcelain skin. ”Please, have a seat. I hear you’ve a request for me. I hope you won’t mind if I stand.” she said, not moving from her spot near the window but gesturing to the many chairs she had to choose from.
ZARIAH

Messages In This Thread
let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-24-2019, 07:51 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-24-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-25-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-25-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-25-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-26-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-26-2019, 05:22 AM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-26-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-26-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-26-2019, 05:39 PM