let’s make a deal
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You stare at the broken mirror
Shattered reflections of the past
I think we may be standing in the same
Shadows that have been cast
"Fireworks?" Zariah said, raising a brow at her, the first crack in her perfect porcelain mask. But this was at least called for. Fireworks were things, not a class of magic after all. But when Rexanna showed what she meant, the perfectly arched brow fell back in place. "Ah, I see. A very limited class of creation. Very interesting." she said thoughtfully. It was interesting to Zariah, and a twist on something old she had not seen before.

The Queen listened quietly as Rexanna made her case. A work in progress. She could keep him in line. Pretty clothes. As the woman spoke, Zariah watched her with her blank, doll-like expression, revealling none of what she thought. "Clothes are all well and good, Rexanna, but they are hardly what I need." she said, slowly approaching her, each step punctuated by a click of her heel. She wasn't so much walking as stalking, cat deciding to move in for the kill. "What I need is support."

She stopped directly in front of Rexanna. For a moment she just stared at the shorter woman, allowing her to sit in the anxiousness she was certainly feeling. At length, she lifted a hand to cup Rex's chin between her index finger and thumb, slowly turning her face side to side, as if to examine her. "Such a beautiful countenance, such unusual talent, and such impeccable manners. Certainly one such as you could convince a great many people to follow me, don't you think?" she said, her magic imparting the suggestion into the woman's subconscious.
ZARIAH

Messages In This Thread
let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-24-2019, 07:51 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-24-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-25-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-25-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-25-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-26-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-26-2019, 05:22 AM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-26-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-26-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-26-2019, 05:39 PM