runaway
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
you love each other, you do, and here's the tragedy;
it's not enough.
What happened in the Pit?” He asks, and well… That’s the question isn’t it? What did happen in the Pit? So much and yet nothing at all. She doesn’t know where to begin, but she inhales deeply, preparing to tell the story. “I was dropped into the Pit and saw Amalia and Adam, and it was wonderful to have her back. She assured us she’d find a way for us to get out, and suddenly she disappeared with the Chief of the Fae.” She recalls, eyes far away and distant despite looking up at Deimos. “There was storm coming, so I went into the place we slept. Adam and I talked for a bit.” She pauses, eyes drifting down. “Slept in the same bed that night, and I woke the next morning to be sacrificed.

She doesn’t say that it was nice to have another’s touch (not in the way of sleeping with someone often does, but the comfort of another breathing soul beside her), someone just as alive and well as she. The conversation, the no strings attached. It’s part of what makes her realize how lonely she is here, now. She had Ru’in once upon a time, her brother, Erebos, so many in Helovia. In the Rift, she had Rixen and their small budding romance that took over a year before she confided the feelings within him. And then she was ripped away, lost her companion and part of her soul before being dumped here. And with the cracked piece of her soul left behind, she found Ru’in again.

But the cracks grew bigger when he died for a second time. And whatever broken, crumbling pieces are left, she doesn’t know how to hold them, how to show them to anyone except Deimos and Amalia. And now, now with Deimos and Amalia signed up for the army it feels as though a wind has blown through and is taking the rest of the pieces with them.

She feels hollow and empty, void of light and happiness.

He asks her what she wants to be, what she wants to do, and she doesn’t know. She doesn’t know what she can do anymore. “Once I wanted to be a healer, because it was different from the warrior of my father and the thief of my mother.” She pauses, eyes staring sightlessly at the ground. “Then I became a fighter for the Rift, a protector.” She remembers saving a small child from the Magnus Metus, a creature of darkness without eyes, ready to swallow the world whole. She also remembers the brief moment of thinking she’s in love with the god that destroyed Helovia, and she scrunches her brows together. “I think I just become what people need me to be.” She concludes, lacing her fingers together uncertainly. “But does anyone here really need me like they did before?
you are allowed;
to watch the sun swallow him whole and burn him up,
to stain your fingers to the bone holding him together.
to count the constellations in his eyes as they blink out.
but you are not allowed to save him...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
runaway - by Kiada - 06-26-2019, 12:31 AM
RE: runaway - by Deimos - 06-26-2019, 12:47 AM
RE: runaway - by Kiada - 06-26-2019, 05:30 AM
RE: runaway - by Deimos - 06-27-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: runaway - by Kiada - 06-27-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: runaway - by Deimos - 06-28-2019, 10:23 PM
RE: runaway - by Kiada - 07-02-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: runaway - by Deimos - 07-02-2019, 10:50 PM
RE: runaway - by Kiada - 07-03-2019, 03:02 AM