Someone better get on their knees
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edrei
Lucas was tall enough that as he rose, Edy's head tilted back slightly to follow the motion upwards. The fire-mage was no fae, she had no compulsion against lying, but shockingly, she didn't do it all that often. "Nothing." She said breezily, somehow both tensing and relaxing as his hand fell atop hers. Looking down, Edy narrowed her eyes, wondering how much fire he could take before he'd be forced away from her screaming.

"Like you said. So far it's just you, me, the lord-less wonder and the kid with the gun." Edy said with a shrug. "Why would I bother the queen with something like that?"

Slipping her hand out from beneath Lucas' Edy gave him a look that was strangely longing, but only for a moment before a white-snarl reasserted itself on his face. "Sounds like that's all this is anyway, given all the grand plans you don't seem to have." Tugging open the lid of the box, if Lucas would be so good as to move his hand, Edy would grab one of the paper planes out from within. The obvious implication being that there was now more than one. Two, as it happens. But Edy just thought there had been a second one inside when Lucas had tossed the first, so she didn't think much of it.

Singeing the edges of the plane with her fingers, she raised a brow. "Unless I'm wrong?"

Table style by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
lucas
please allow me to introduce myself
Whether it was intended as an insult or not, that Edrei hadn't deigned to tell the queen about this secret little place said volumes to Lucas. The first real smile of the evening curled across his lips, and he removed his hand willingly from the box as she opened it. Glancing into it, the fact that she went to singe the note he'd aeroplaned inside was more than forgiveable. "Oho," he said, chuckling and tilting his head at Edrei.

"You are quite the good luck charm, my dear," he said. "You weren't wrong, but now you might be." And he was well aware that he was being cryptic on purpose. Just like a certain fire-mage that he knew.

"Perhaps we aren't plotting a takeover down here. But perhaps we are doing business that the general populace might find... unsavoury. Would the queen's Left Hand degrade herself to be involved with such a thing?" He grinned.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Edrei
Resisting the urge to roll her eyes and huff, Edy let the plane entirely burn now. Plumping her lips together and then blowing the ashes towards Lucas, the fire-mage snorted but made no effort to pull herself back. Though Lucas' body might not give off the heat—carnal, metaphorical, or literal—that she craved, ever was the not-teenager a physical being.

How quickly the ascended's tune changed...and now that she was hearing this new song, Edy was perhaps even more skeptical of it. "This left hand will degrade itself to all sorts of lows, as you're well aware." She purred. Had he been a man in the important sense, her hand would have been against his crotch to punctuate her words. Instead, flames merely appeared on the tips of her fingers as she reached in to pluck out the other aeroplane.

Table style by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
lucas
"Well that is wonderful to know," Lucas purred, watching as Edrei lifted the other aeroplane out of the box. "Give me a little more time, and an audience with your queen might be just what we need down here, degrading ourselves in the dark." He waved the ashes away as she blew them at him.

"Especially given that I may have a way to get her a multitude of the things that she desires." He nodded at the box. "There was only one paper aeroplane in there, pet. The box did the rest."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edrei
"You'll have to watch that tongue around her. And those eyes, and just about every other part of you that she'll find incredibly offensive." Not to mention a not so unnoticeable resemblance to another fair-haired Launceleyn.

Raising a brow, ready to tell Lucas that his sexual prowess would not win him any points with Zariah, Edy's teeth clicked shut as she glanced down into the now empty box. "The box did the rest? If only." Edy purred, words dripping with innuendo as she reached for the parchment and ink still on the table.

Sketching out a quick dick-pic, Edy crumbled the ball, placed it into the box, and slammed the lid shut.

Table style by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
"I'd prefer it if you watched it and I just did my thing. It's what the Left Hand of the Queen is meant to do, right?" Lucas smirked, seeming obscenely proud of himself now that he had figured out what his not so useful fucking box was meant to do.

And if Edrei wanted to test it a second time with dick pics, well, she could be his guest. She slammed the lid shut and he made some mystical gesture with his hand, before reaching out to open the box once more and offer her the pick of what was inside.

How embarrassing now, if there wasn't a second dick to show her.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edrei
"Be that as it may, the right hand of this left-hand doesn't want to clean your blood off the walls. Or...whatever you've got inside of you."

Watching Lucas' magical-motions made the not-teenager snort, as she gave him a haughty look. "I think I've seen you do that before." She commented with a wink, before looking down into the box where, wonder of wonders, two crumpled up dick-pics now lay.

"Hot damn." Edy breathed, visibly impressed as she reached in and clutched the drawings in each hand. "Quick, get something else."

Table style by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:
lucas
"Maybe if you were ever skilled enough to make me bleed, you'd find out." Lucas's quips came easily now that a) he had found out what his shitbox did, and b) he was formulating a new idea about how he might be thoroughly useful to this new queen of theirs. Didn't the best leaders act as catspaws, anyway?

He scoffed at her comment, though he was much more distracted by the two pictures she pulled from the box. Inclining his head in an indulgent oh go on then, Lucas reached across the table for an unopened bottle of wine. He laid it down in the box, snapped the lid shut and, on opening it again, offered Edy one of the two bottles now laying within.

"Voila," he said, caring not a stitch whether she understood what it meant. "Now - you asked where I stood on this business with your Her Royal Merciless? Come back tomorrow night and I'll tell you more. I've got a few calls to make."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edrei
From fire, to near-fighting, and now to be not so subtly asked to leave? Fuck. This wasn't at all the way Edy liked normally to be thrown around. Nothing about this evening was at all what Edy had thought it would be when she let herself into Lucas' home. Biting the inside of her lip and feeling the strange urge to draw out the conversation, she merely took the proffered bottle with a sassy smirk.

"Calls?" She mused, clearly not tracking but also not seeming as though she was actually inclined to care.

"Over and done within just a matter of minutes. Just like normal." Edy snarked, before putting the bottle under her arm and half-stomping her way out of his not-so-secretive lair.

Table style by Sky!