the shadows have eyes
Open
Hazel Talvathar

Age: 45 | Height: 4ft (121cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: - Strg: 2 - Dext: 3 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Nat Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The night is mild as I step from the warm glow of Undercroft’s spiralling staircase. Sequin-silver stars, like the scattered embers of a dying fire, wink playfully down at me, illuminating the pitch-black curtain of sky.

All is not as it seems however, and as I begin a slow trek through the stillness towards my Aunt’s tree-house, the almost mute silhouette of a giant appears upon the path in my way. Huddling beneath my own patterned cloak, I stare, entirely aware that the barrier-people are not welcome.

“What are you doing here?” My aim is to intercept or stall, until maybe a better suited Fae (Warrior? Adult?), arrives and intervenes. As much as I can, I bristle before the trespasser, trying to straighten my weary spine and pull back my lazy shoulders-

Of course, it dawns on me as I do, that there isn’t anything remotely intimidating about my minute figure, at all. Nevertheless, I hold my ground as boldly as my shrieking nervous system will allow. “You do not belong in our Village.”

Messages In This Thread
the shadows have eyes - by Wessex - 06-26-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: the shadows have eyes - by Hazel - 06-26-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: the shadows have eyes - by Wessex - 07-02-2019, 09:48 AM
RE: the shadows have eyes - by Hazel - 07-03-2019, 12:18 AM