the shadows have eyes
Open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
It’s a sene vaguely reminiscent of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, starring Hazel as Cindy Lou Who and Wessex as that ugly green bastard, The Grinch. Except that it’s the tail end of summer, and Cindy isn’t a naive little girl. This one knows something is up, and she’s about to blow Wessex’s cover. Cookies and milk won't save the Ascended now.

At the first sound of the girl’s voice, Wessex bristles, snarling internally despite her best efforts to remain inconspicuous and peaceful. Ha, ha, ha. Good one. She’ll settle for remaining anonymous - just another one of the barrier people. She even goes so far as to lower her voice in an effort to keep the girl out of the way and her image as pristine as possible. It’s impossible, of course and hypocrisy abounds, but the need to move on gets her over that oh so quickly. “You can’t stop me,” she says simply (and it’s the truth, isn’t it? Hazel can’t, not the way she is), with a gutteral feral hiss and a quick movement to leave - quicker than the child can make with its crutch and bent figure.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
the shadows have eyes - by Wessex - 06-26-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: the shadows have eyes - by Hazel - 06-26-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: the shadows have eyes - by Wessex - 07-02-2019, 09:48 AM
RE: the shadows have eyes - by Hazel - 07-03-2019, 12:18 AM