Training white crippled wings
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
A deeper conversation is all I want from you-
She shudders as he says the words, releasing a breath she did not know she held. "Okay." It is barely more than an exhalation, slipping between her fragile lungs, but it means more than it says. It's a statement of faith as sure as any prayer, a declaration that if he says so then she will believe.

The world may be fucked, but at least they are in it together: nearly strangers a year ago, and now as close as kin. They are orphans, the pair of them, lost children in a broken world.

Amalia pulls at the helm of her shirt, content for a moment to fidget in the silence. The weight of her terror off her shoulders leaves an empty space between them, and the number of things she could use to fill it are nearly too numerous to list. How long has it been since they last spoke? How much has she failed to tell him about; how much does she not know? Has he been well? Does he know about her capture?

Has he missed her, like she missed him?

She settles at last on the most important, the one he alone might understand. "I met Vi. He told me to keep protecting life. He... He was beautiful."
- I want the words you're afraid to say:
the lonely ones you keep hidden
between the folds of your heart

Messages In This Thread
white crippled wings - by Rory - 06-26-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: white crippled wings - by Amalia - 06-30-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: white crippled wings - by Rory - 07-15-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: white crippled wings - by Amalia - 07-20-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: white crippled wings - by Rory - 07-23-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: white crippled wings - by Amalia - 07-27-2019, 08:07 PM