[Open] Where silent gods stand guard.
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
The skepticism on her voice was somehow reassuring, proving she wasn't some spying sycophant went to keep an eye on him. Or one more sly than Are, entirely possible, but not a thought the simple man had any intention of entertaining. To his detriment, maybe, but he wasn't so far gone as to write off any and all as harboring conspiracies and agendas against him. Even if the very well could, and as evident by the ascendeds actions, did.

"As I said, business of my own." he bit back, a touch more acerbic than intended. In his mind justified in suspecting the stalker to be up to no good, why else would one go off into the woods alone? Oh, right...

"Sorry, it's just..." he said, grasping after the right words to explain his predicament without saying too much. "I don't know what I can say to whom, but I guess you're no worse than the queen at least. Although she did even allow it." he relented, accent and tone growing a touch less hard with every word.

"I am on a mission from the gods, a drop of water from the Drop. Some sort of initiation rite meant to grant me protection."

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Where silent gods stand guard. - by Are - 08-01-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: [Open] Where silent gods stand guard. - by Are - 08-06-2019, 11:15 AM