[Open] Where silent gods stand guard.
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
He knew, had heard, not fully understood, but what did he even? Leather and wood, steel too, a little more every day. And the more he knew the more he understood he didn't, but still the cobbler tried, and failed. Time and time again. Maybe it was that the Shepherd had seen in him, tenacity only rivaled by the foolishness it refused to let go. Foolishness steered onto a purposeful path by hands both mortal and not, towards something worth fighting for.

Not whomever wanted to call themselves royalty of the week though, that he'd given up on understanding. The token felt good though, if only just that. "Queen or not anymore, a royal approval gotta count for something, right? Not like it could hurt, and I've got bigger things to do than bicker with any highness about laws." he said with a shrug, letting the final defensiveness be washed away as the conversation softened ever so slightly.

Although the nonchalant face soon turned suspicious again, then the brow furrowed as he again peered over the edge. Sure, he'd brought rope, but it was still a good ways down. That had to wait just a few moments though, and Are looked back at Amalia. Narrowed eyes seemingly scouring the curious face any shred of deceit, and deceit he found, but whether or not it was just a figment of his imagination, another specter conjured by the ever present niggling doubt, he wasn't sure. So instead of playing it safe he did as a brash cobbler usually did.

"Ludo, and rope. Should one fail I pray the other come for me swiftly." Are answered with a little smile, content with throwing caution for the wind and just seeing where it would end up. "What about you?"

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Where silent gods stand guard. - by Are - 08-01-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: [Open] Where silent gods stand guard. - by Are - 08-11-2019, 03:50 PM