Half Loop Stitch on China Silk
Kheelan Raine
Guard / Music maker

Age: 250 | Height: 5' (152cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mad Hatter Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KHEELAN

Forehead met nose quickly followed by a groan of pain as Kheelan fell to sitt on his behind doing the same procedure as the person he'd clearly knocked back from doing the same he was about to - saving the pins and needles from the wind.

The pain hurt so bad he wanted to scream but managed to choke them well enough to end up as a pained whimper. Kheelan ended up teary eyed due to the pain and currently wasn't aware he was mildly having a nosebleed from the hit.

It was clearly a woman he'd hit according to the sound of her voice. He blinked a few times while holding his nose with both hands, his maroon colored mane of hair making him look quite similar to The Thing in the Addams family had anyone of them known who they were. His hair was thick and long, reaching him to just below his bum if he stood up. Strands hinting of golden in them in the sun above the obvious deep red color his waves held. Currently, not much of his face was shown due to his hair being splayed all over him.

"I'm sorry!"

A swift movement with one of his arms and his face appeared a bit more from under his mane. A pair of glimmering teal colored eyes looked up at the woman in front of him while he still sat down on the street.

"I'm Kheelan... I wanted to get hold of the pins and needles before the wind took them!"

He explained quite nasally since he still held his nose with one of his hands, covering the slight trickle of blood that slowly appeared outside his left nostril.

"I...I heard a bang behind me, I saw the bowl and the scissors.. I just wanted to help!"

Kheelan said, now looking down on his hands to see if there was in fact any blood or not from the impact with her forehead.

Swords can only kill the heart it aims at,
but music can mend all hearts that listen.

Messages In This Thread
Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 06-26-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 06-26-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 06-27-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 06-27-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 06-28-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 07-02-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 07-03-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 07-06-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 07-06-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 07-11-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 07-14-2019, 10:42 AM