Half Loop Stitch on China Silk
Kheelan Raine
Guard / Music maker

Age: 250 | Height: 5' (152cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mad Hatter Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KHEELAN
"I'm so sorry, I really am"

Kheelan repeated, checking his nose by gently touching the base of it with his fingertips, it seemed to be fine even if it was painful. He rubbed the back of his hand against the underside of his nose when she commented about his nose.

He got up to his feet and brushed himself off a bit to get the street dust from his clothes with one hand, holding the other by his nose, pinching the base of his nose in a pinch to stop the bleeding.

He stepped into her shop and leaned down to fish up a pair of scissors that seemed to belong in the bowl she brought inside, he gave it to her and took the soft piece of fabric from her. It was beautiful with the yellow leaves on, he was hesitant to put it against his nose at first but did so after a few seconds of thought.

"My name is Kheelan Raine. I usually don't walk around here, too crowded. I like to stick to the calm in the woods mostly, unless I work that is.."

Kheelan dabbed his nose again, whiping away most of the blood which seemed to stop trickling after a moment or two.

"May I ask your name as well?"

He asked, looking around the shop. So many beautiful fabrics there were in here. He was even tempted to ask for something being made as he watched the beautiful fabrics, their colors, patterns and what other things there were in there. Suddenly he felt bad for the piece of fabrig he'd wiped his nose with which made him look down on it while realizing it would be very hard to get the blood stain off.
Swords can only kill the heart it aims at,
but music can mend all hearts that listen.

Messages In This Thread
Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 06-26-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 06-26-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 06-27-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 06-27-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 06-28-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 07-02-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 07-03-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 07-06-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 07-06-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 07-11-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 07-14-2019, 10:42 AM