Half Loop Stitch on China Silk
Kheelan Raine
Guard / Music maker

Age: 250 | Height: 5' (152cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mad Hatter Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KHEELAN
Kheelan wiped his nose one more time and made sure he wasn't bleeding anymore then folded the bloodstains to the inside of the piece of fabric, not sure what to do with it at the moment. His Teal colored eyes glimmered like water on a summer day. They were kind but at the same wiser than most by looking upon them.

"I am one of the guards that guard the forest, most days are calm however, today is a day off however. My feet just... lead me here for some reason?"

He glanced down on the piece of fabric in his left hand again but let it remain in his hand for now, holding his left wrist with his right hand at the moment. When she spoke of tea he gave her a light but warm smile that didn't quite fit with the line of work he mentioned. It wasn't often someone he didn't know asked him to drink tea. She seemed kind and honest in her question.

"If you don't mind me staying, I would love to, I have nothing planned at the moment, I can play flutes later if you wish for some company? I did after all accidentally hit you.. with my.. nose."

He looked a bit embarrassed for a moment. Usually he is more agile and manage to stir away in the last moment of impact, but apparently not this time. Kheelan looked around at the different fabrics. It wasn't hard to guess her line of work was making clothes and other attires for people requesting them. She had keen eyes for what worked well and what didn't, that much was clear just by her own choice of clothing.

Kheelan felt a bit bad for not having anything to contribute to the teatime. He couldn't just about go eat his flutes which rested neatly in their belt bags formed as the instruments, both of the flutes were hand made by him of course one wooden flute and one pan flute, but that was another story.
Swords can only kill the heart it aims at,
but music can mend all hearts that listen.

Messages In This Thread
Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 06-26-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 06-26-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 06-27-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 06-27-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 06-28-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 07-02-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 07-03-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 07-06-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 07-06-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Kheelan - 07-11-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Half Loop Stitch on China Silk - by Jiao - 07-14-2019, 10:42 AM