Your songs remind me of swimming
Kheelan Raine
Guard / Music maker

Age: 250 | Height: 5' (152cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mad Hatter Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KHEELAN

Kheelan had been walking around the forest for a good while now, just enjoying the peace and tranquility of nature where he belonged. He enjoyed every smell of the flowers, the humming of the bees and the songs of birds. This was his element. This was where he felt free and at ease. It was as if the sorrows of the heart lifted every time he walked into the forest just by himself, just him and his thoughts. Well, as well as his flutes he almost always carried with him.

For the time being he had a pan flute with him as well as a flute of wood that he could pull apart when needed to make it smaller to carry with him. For the moment he was sitting in a tree just resting and actually being half asleep since he found the perfect resting place. That peace and calm the forest usually gave him fell short the moment he heard a woman's screams.

Kheelan turned around to see a woman with some kind of foot link stumble and fall towards the water only, the second she almost reached it she seemed to float just above the stream instead of falling into it. A moment later, another woman appeared while he watched.

He leaned in a bit more to see them from the tree he sat in, his thick maroon colored mane of soft wavy hair fell over his shoulder as he did, watching the two women, but mostly looking at the one that seemed to hover above the water instead of falling in which was the natural way to do things, hovering above it was however - not. He quirked an eyebrow at the sight of the spectacle, for the moment remaining mostly hidden in the tree's branches and leaves.

Swords can only kill the heart it aims at,
but music can mend all hearts that listen.

Messages In This Thread
Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 06-27-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 06-27-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Kheelan - 06-27-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 06-28-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Kheelan - 07-02-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 07-02-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 07-03-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 07-10-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Kheelan - 07-10-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 07-11-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 12:01 PM