Your songs remind me of swimming
Kheelan Raine
Guard / Music maker

Age: 250 | Height: 5' (152cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mad Hatter Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KHEELAN
Kheenan kept watching the woman on top of the water, at the moment she almost looked like a little sprite playing happily in the rain, only - this woman was human sized, possibly outlander? He wasn't sure. She however did peek his interest with her giggling while watching the water from the air instead from laying on a rock.

He watched the other woman as well while shee too, seemed curious at the woman above the water, not to mention that guord that seemed to walk and move on its own? He tilted his head and watched it for a moment before his eyes yet again fell back to the water woman.

Kheenan moved silently by the branches until he got to a good spot to spread his dragonfly looking wings and easily made his way down the tree with a slight fluttering sound following his wings' movements until his feet gently touched the ground and they once again disappeared inside two slits in his robes to allow his wings to be hidden as well as more protected from harm.

He crouched down by a bush to look at the woman by the water again, finding her interesting she peaked his own curiosity. He had seen much, but never a human sized woman acting like a sprite? He wasn't sure what the other woman was, but she looked like she was taller than him, so neither of them were fae, that much he understood.
Swords can only kill the heart it aims at,
but music can mend all hearts that listen.

Messages In This Thread
Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 06-27-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 06-27-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Kheelan - 06-27-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 06-28-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Kheelan - 07-02-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 07-02-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 07-03-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 07-10-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Kheelan - 07-10-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 07-11-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 12:01 PM