Your songs remind me of swimming
Kheelan Raine
Guard / Music maker

Age: 250 | Height: 5' (152cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mad Hatter Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KHEELAN
She had a keen sense of hearing that woman, that much was clear. Not that Kheelan had hidden more than he wanted to be. He could just as easily climbed down the tree instead of using his wings, only, it was more comfortable and less troublesome to get down by flight than by playing ape.

He listened to the woman speak, mentioning a gourd as a... companion? That was new? His eyes fell towards where the gourd was last seen. At the same time he heard the woman calling out a greeting. His eyes fell on her once again and he slowly rose to his full 5', tall for being a fae but still much shorter than both women here.

At the moment he was more fascinated with the woman floating above the water to really heed much thought to the other one seemingly to follow this thing that moved on its own?

Kheelan stood straight backed, clothed in a light brown tunic and a green vest which reached him to his knees at the front and half to his ankles on the backside. It was made so his wings could move freely in the back even with clothes on. His lower arms wore dark brown leather bracers which only held onto his hand by a hole for his thumb and reached to his elbow, a tad longer than the common bracer. It told that he might be some kind of warrior even though he currently had nothing on him besides the leather on his lower arms. It was as simple as the fact he felt naked without them now days. Nothing besides that were armor from what was seen. He wore brown leather pants that met green boots reaching up to just below the knee. They resembled leaves in their design, hugging his well-formed calves with tying on the outer side of the ankle.

Even for being an elf, he was well shaped. He wasn't on the heavy side but he was well trained. The teal colored eyes glimmered in the sunlight which in turn made his eyes look like an exotic sea sparkling in the sun. His skin was light olive colored while his hair was a thick wavy mane of mahogany reaching just below his bottom. Currently it was done up with several braids on each side, giving the illusion of a mowhawk but without the actual haircut.

Kheelan was hesitant to speak at first but he was close enough to Greatwood to be able to get away safely, should anything happen. This clearing was only just on the other side of the border to Greatwood.

"How are you doing that? floating atop of water?"

He finally asked, keeping an eye at the other woman in the corner of his eye and the currently out of view gourd even though he now and again could hear it moving about on the clearing floor.

*Links open in new windows
Swords can only kill the heart it aims at,
but music can mend all hearts that listen.

Messages In This Thread
Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 06-27-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 06-27-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Kheelan - 06-27-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 06-28-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Kheelan - 07-02-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 07-02-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 07-03-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 07-10-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Kheelan - 07-10-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Melita - 07-11-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: Your songs remind me of swimming - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 12:01 PM