Rocket Man (OPEN)
Remi setting up his house!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi was not normally an overly cautious man. Indeed, his kind and gentle affect had allowed him to move through life without ever having to really rely on whatever bought of masculinity he was meant to have. He was not scrawny by any means, but his athletic build spoke more to his dextrousness than it ever would what strength he did possess. And so, busying himself with clearing away the debris that was strewn through the small 2-bedroom home, the shape changer was paying attention only to the movements of his hands and not the sound of Dee approaching.

As her voice rang through the air between them, Remi started and spun, a look of unabashed surprise on his boyish features. As his pale sea-glass green gaze fell upon the arrow pointed directly at him, the alchemist blinked a few times before looking upwards into the face of the woman currently pinning him in place with her bow. "I–" Remi began, lashes fluttering gently. "Is this–" He tried again, his thick Italian-esque accented voice sounding all the more linguistically diluted for his consternation.

Raising his hands slightly, palms facing towards the young woman to show that there was nothing in them and that he meant her no harm, Remi exhaled a shaky breath. "Is this your home? Or...It looked empty, I hadn't meant–" Trailing off and looking bashful, the alchemist raked a hand through his curls and sighed. "I had not meant to intrude."

remi
rocketman; burning up his fuse out there alone

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Rocket Man (OPEN) - by Remi - 11-14-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Rocket Man (OPEN) - by Dee - 11-15-2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Rocket Man (OPEN) - by Remi - 11-15-2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Rocket Man (OPEN) - by Dee - 11-21-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Rocket Man (OPEN) - by Remi - 11-21-2018, 03:40 AM